2 bedroom terraced house for saleRobertson Close, Broxbourne
- Chain Free
- Extended To Front and Rear
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Parking to Rear
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
CHAIN FREE! William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented extended two bedroom terraced house to the market. The property offers a good sized accommodation having been extended to the front and rear. Located on a peaceful close within easy reach of local amenities and transport links.
CHAIN FREE ! William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented two bedroom terraced house to the market. The property benefits from being extended to the front and rear offering spacious accommodation throughout. Please note some parts of this property maybe in need of modernisation but has be priced to sell. Situated on a peaceful close you will benefit from a wide range of local amenities such as Brookfield Shopping centre, transport links (A10/M25 and bus service). Call now for further information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed door to front aspect, storage cupboard and secondary internal door.
Internal door from entrance porch and under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.76m )
Double glazed windows and patio doors to rear leading onto:
Conservatory 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
UPVC construction comprising double glazed windows to front, rear and side and radiator. Double glazed doors leading to garden.
Kitchen 10' x 6' ( 3.05m x 1.83m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink drainer. Integrated single oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs and lino flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two built in wardrobes housing water tank and boiler.
Fully tiled walls and lino flooring, electric controlled shower unit, wash hand basin and low level flush w.c.
To the front a landscaped garden and path leading to front door. To the rear mostly comprising of a blocked paved patio with laid lawn and bordered shrubbery. Garden shed, rear access leading to car parking bay.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49649010.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.