3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThrogmorton Road, Knowle, Bristol
- BENEFITS FROM 8 SOLAR PANELS!!!
- A THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- FANTASTIC DECORATIVE ORDER
- A CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN & DINING AREA WITH PATIO DOORS
- SIZABLE REAR GARDEN WITH BOTH PATIO & LAWN AREAS
- AMPLE PARKING TO THE FRONT OF THE PROPERTY & A GARAGE!
- THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
This spacious semi-detached property comprises a ultra stylish kitchen which is open with a lovely dining area, a truly fantastic place to entertain. Additional benefits include 8 solar panels, off-street parking conveniently positioned to the front of the property and a garage!
THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME! This spacious semi-detached property comprises an ultra stylish kitchen which is open with a lovely dining area, a truly fantastic place to entertain or gather together for family meal and there are also three bedrooms in great decorative order.
Additional benefits include 8 solar panels, off-street parking conveniently positioned to the front of the property, a garage and a generously-sized rear garden with patio area for garden furniture and plenty of lawn.
**CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM NOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION - 0117 9664 278**
Comprises a double-glazed door to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge Area 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
Includes a double-glazed window to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator, laminate flooring, a TV point, also built-in TV units and storage.
Kitchen / Dining Area 21' 5" x 10' 11" ( 6.53m x 3.33m )
Kitchen: A fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work-surfaces with a stainless steel sink/drainer. Also includes an electric oven with electric hobs and cooker-hood, a washing machine and a fridge/freezer. There is ample space in a cupboard, laminate flooring, a double-glazed window to the rear of the property and a double-glazed door to the side.
Dining Area: Double-glazed patio doors which open out onto a decked area, a gas fireplace with stone surround and laminate flooring.
Stairs leading up from the hallway, a window to the side of the property and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.30m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property with accompanying blinds, built-in wardrobes, a wall-mounted radiator a TV point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the front of the property, built-in wardrobes, a wall-mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 10' 11" ( 2.21m x 3.33m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Partly-tiled comprising a double-glazed window to the front of the property. Includes a low-level WC, a wash hand basin, a bath with mixer-taps and an overhead shower, a heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Provides off-street parking for three to four cars.
An enclosed outside space which benefits from both a decked and patio area, as well as lawn. There is also an outside light and outside tap.
Provides power and lighting as well as having an up and over door. There is a double-glazed window to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49650375.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.