2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Nursery, Bristol
- A FANTASTIC TWO BED END-TERRACED PROPERTY
- GREAT LOCATION! A PEACEFUL ROAD ITSELF, YET CLOSE TO MANY RECOMMENDED RESTAURANTS & BARS
- A LOW-MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN AND DRIVEWAY
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE
- GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER, A CANVAS TO DO WHAT YOU WISH!
- EASY ACCESS TO THE CITY CENTRE
- CALL US NOW ON 0117 9664278 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Nestled within a peaceful cul-de-sac, you have the benefits of a quiet residential road whilst being within very close proximity to the colourful atmosphere of North Street! The property itself is in good decorative order, yet is a complete blank canvas to do what you wish!***REAR DRIVEWAY***
***OFF SREET PARKING***
WONDERFUL LOCATION! The Nursery can be considered one of the most poplar roads in South Bristol due to it's fantastic location. Nestled within a peaceful cul-de-sac, you have the benefits of a quiet residential road whilst being within very close proximity to the colourful atmosphere of North Street!
The property itself has is a complete blank canvas to do what you wish! This property is in good-decorative order however provides the scope for you to do a bit of work to make it your own. Comprising A lounge and dining room, a light and airy kitchen with plenty of useable space, two sizable bedrooms and a rear garden that looks after itself... This is sure to be a hot property!
***DRIVEWAY TO REAR***
**CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM NOW ON 0117 9664278 TO SECURE YOUR VIEWING SPOT**
Comprising a double-glazed door and a double-glazed window to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator, wooden flooring and stairs leading to the upper-floor.
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.43m x 3.15m )
Includes a double-glazed window to the front of the property, an open fireplace, a wall-mounted radiator, a TV point, spot lighting and wooden flooring.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Comprising a double-glazed window and double-glazed patio doors to the rear of the property, ample understair storage space, spot lighting and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 16' 8" x 7' 2" ( 5.08m x 2.18m )
A Partly-tiled fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with a sink/drainer. Also includes an oven with hobs, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a wall-mounted radiator and two double-glazed windows, one to the side and one to the rear of the property. In addition, the kitchen houses a wall-mounted central-heating boiler.
Stairs lead from the hallway. There is a sizeable skylight window, spot lighting and a smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 13' 10" into recess x 11' 5" ( 4.22m into recess x 3.48m )
Includes a double-glazed window to the front of the property and spot lighting.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.64m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and spot lighting.
Partly-tiled comprising a frosted double-glazed window. In addition, there is a low-level WC, a wash hand basin, a bath with mixer-taps and overhead shower. Further benefits include an extractor fan, a wall-mounted radiator, laminate flooring and spot lighting.
Benefiting from gated access to both a rear driveway and shed. Comprises a brick surround, an outside-tap and a low eminence space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49662684.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR302685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.