3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at Banbury Rise, off Stratford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16
- Offering Stamp Duty Paid & Flooring Throughout - T&Cs Apply
- Move In For Christmas!
- Integrated Bosch Oven With Ceramic Hob
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room With Symphony Kitchen Units
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- En Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Roca Sanitary Ware And Porcelanosa Tiling To Bathroom
- Attractive Set Of French Doors To The Rear Garden
- Garage And Driveway Parking
Introducing Banbury Rise - a superior collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes for sale in Banbury, enjoying the Oxfordshire countryside with idyllic villages, scenic walking and cycling routes and welcoming local restaurants.
Plot 37, The Studland is a well designed three bedroom semi detached home placed within the market town of Banbury - ready to move in for Christmas!
This home is our Home of the Week and offers flooring throughotu** and Stamp Duty paid†
Discover the beautiful lounge on the ground floor with space for two sofas if you wish, so the whole family can enjoy a movie night. The ground floor presents an open plan kitchen / dining room designed with your family in mind, with contemporary French doors leading out to the rear garden, allowing seamless indoor and outdoor entertaining. It also comprises of a utility area to hide all of the washing away in that naturally comes with family life. The kitchen includes superb Symphony kitchen units and an integrated Bosch oven with ceramic hob.
Upstairs comprises of the family bathroom and and two out of the three bedrooms are double. The master bedroom includes sleek fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The third bedroom has perfect potential to become your personal home office or study. The family bathroom features stylish white Roca sanitary ware and Porcelanosa tiling.
This property comes complete with a driveway parking and a garage.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Banbury Rise - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
**Flooring throughout from Bloor Homes' selected range only. †Stamp Duty paid on selected plots only - subject to use of recommended IFA and solicoters.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.67 x 3.72
(12'0" x 12'3")
- Lounge - 3.67 x 4.38
(12'0" x 14'5")
- Utility Area - 1.01 x 1.98
(3'4" x 6'6")
- W.C -
- Bedroom One - 2.79 x 2.96
(9'2" x 9'8")
- Bedroom Two - 2.69 x 3.10
(8'10" x 10'2")
- Bedroom Three - Including Storage Cupboard - 1.99 x 3.58
(6'6" x 11'9")
- Bathroom -
- En Suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_37_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.