3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLathom Crescent, Tarleton
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Sunny Aspect Good Sized Gardens
- Quiet Cul De Sac Position
- Sold With No Onward Chain
Nestled in quiet cul de sac position ideally located for the amenities of Tarleton village, with excellent public transport links and good schools all to hand. The three bedroom semi-detached home does require some cosmetic modernisation, however offers fantastic potential to be a lovely family home. Set on a generous plot with ample off street parking to the front and good sized sunny aspect gardens to the rear. Internally the property comprises of, to the ground floor: entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property does already benefit from a modern gas central heating boiler and majority UPVC double glazing throughout. Being sold with the additional benefit of No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49674270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8049202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.