4 bedroom detached house for saleWaxwing Park, Jennett's Park, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
- No Onward Chain Complications
- Redrow Homes Oxford Plus Design
- Situated Opposite Tarmans Copse
- 21ft Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Built-In Smeg Appliances
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
Located opposite private woodland known as Tarmans Copse in the modern Jennetts Park development, this immaculately presented detached family home is built by Redrow Homes as part of their Heritage Collection to the Oxford Plus design. The property is within walking distance to Jennetts Park primary school, community centre and the soon to be shop and is also close proximity to the A329m, M3/M4 and neighbouring towns of Bracknell and Wokingham as well as Binfield village. The downstairs accommodation comprises a 16ft living room, an impressive open plan kitchen/dining room measuring over 21ft and has built-in Smeg appliances, separate utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms of which the master bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. To the front of the property there is a garage and driveway parking for two vehicles, whilst to the rear there is a South facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn and decking with side access. This property has no onward chain complications.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49675236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRS170788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.