4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLytham Road, South Shore, Blackpool
- FOUR double bedrooms.
- Impressive extended dining kitchen.
- THREE reception rooms.
- WEST facing landscaped gardens.
- FIVE piece family bathroom.
- En-Suite to master bedroom.
- DOUBLE garage plus AMPLE parking.
An impressive, character 'hall to hall' Semi-Detached House with spacious accommodation throughout. We would highly recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate features like the VERY impressive extended dining kitchen overlooking the sunnier WEST facing landscaped gardens, the room sizes and excellent parking both front and rear to name but a few.
A charming and impressive residence in a prime south-shore location.
Take The Promenade heading South until reaching the traffic light junction at The Manchester Pub. Bear left onto Lytham Road and continue for some distance, through the traffic light junction at Watson Road and the property is located on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49678806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.