3 bedroom terraced house for salePlantation Avenue, KNOTT END ON SEA, FY6 0AT
- Three Bedroom Extended Mid Terrace
- Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazed
- Gardens, Garage, Cul-de-Sac Location
- Distant Open Views To The Front
- EPC Rating C
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this three bedroom mid terraced house which is situated in the popular village of Knott End. The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, L-shape dining kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and an L-shaped bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and is double glazed. There are gardens to the front offering open views, rear garden and a good size garage with a single door. The property is close to all the local amenities in the village. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office proceed along Lancaster Road and take a right hand turn just after Jubilee Garage onto Plantation Avenue and the property is situated on the right hand side.
Entrance Hall: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the front, spindle staircase to the first floor, under stair storage, ceiling spot lamps, UPVC double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 19'3 x 10'8 (5.87 x 3.25) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, enjoying open countryside views, feature fireplace with inset living flame gas fire, T.V point, two radiators, two glazed doors to the dining kitchen.
dining kitchen: Approx 11'9 x 7'9 & 11'2 x 17'4 (3.58 x 2.36 x 2.36 x 5.28) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, range of modern wall and base units with worktops over, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler, plumbed for auto washing machine, tiled floor, two velux ceiling lights, ceiling spot lamps, UPVC double glazed french doors to the garden, radiators, integral fridge freezer, two radiators.
Landing: Loft access, ceiling spot lamps.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'3 x 10'7 (3.43 x 3.23) UPVC double glazed window to the front enjoying distant countryside views, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 8'5 x 10'7 (2.57 x 3.23) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 7'1 x 9'5 x 8'1 (2.16 x 2.87 x 2.46) UPVC double glazed window to the front enjoying distant countryside views, radiator.
Bathroom: Two UPVC double glazed frosted windows to the rear, panel bath with mixer shower over, curved wash hand basin with vanity unit under, low flush WC, tiled walls, UPVC clad ceiling with inset spot lamps, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Front Garden: Traditional front garden laid to lawn, mature flower shrub displays and path to one side leading to the main entrance door, panel fence to one side, hedge border to the opposite.
Rear Garden: Laid with lawn, mature flower shrub displays, panel fence suround, paved patio area, external tap, gated access.
Large Garage: Approx 20'2 x 14'1 (6.15 x 4.29) Electric up and over door, UPVC double glazed window to the rear, power and light laid on, UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLA6A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.