3 bedroom bungalow for saleKing Edward Avenue, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow with vacant possession
- 2 garages with conversion potential (subject to consents)
- Large plot, gas central heating, double glazing
- Close to Beltinge village centre
- Dressing room to bedroom 1
- EPC energy rating D (62)
There are certain roads in Herne Bay that command great interest, due to the quality of the properties they house and the amenities close by. King Edward Avenue is one of those such roads, and is one of the widest unrestricted roads in Herne Bay, nestled close to Beltinge village and only a few roads back from the Downs. This is an incredibly versatile family home which could easily become a 4 bedroom with some alterations. (Subject to consents).
The main lounge area is a wonderful size with patio doors opening out into a well maintained garden which spans the length of the bungalow and beyond.
This bungalow has a positive aura about it with plenty of space as it sits on a large corner plot that could be extended to the front, back and side for a growing family and with that in mind the second garage was built with the purpose of extending the house, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Close by, there is a regular bus service and it is only a short walk to both the town centre or Beltinge village centre. The Queen Victoria memorial hospital, a day surgery centre, serves the community with a fine reputation and is also close by.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for over forty years, being built for us in the 1970’s and has been a beautiful family home ever since. The bungalow has been well maintained, cared for and loved, especially the garden which was mum’s pride and joy. There is ample parking with two dropped kerbs and I am really pleased to have grown up in this great neighbourhood.
There is a lovely park a few roads back that is currently being redeveloped, and the beach is only a short walk away. I spent most of my childhood between the two. I will be really sad to see the bungalow leave the family but I know it will make a new family very happy and I hope they come to love this home and location as much as we have.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 24'10 x 13'5 (7.57m x 4.09m)
- Dining Area
- Kitchen: 8'8 x 7'6 (2.64m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 7'9 (3.43m x 2.36m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 10'4 (3.41m x 3.15m)
- Dressing Room: 11'3 x 5'5 (3.43m x 1.65m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Garage x 2
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49679058.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.