3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBodmin Avenue, Marshside
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Through Lounge & Dining Room
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Popular Residential Area
- Good Sized Rear Gardens
- Sold With No Onward Chain
Nestled in a quiet cul de sac position in Marshside is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached home, being sold with the benefit of No Onward Chain. The modern home has an internal accommodation that briefly comprises: to the ground floor; porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Externally there is off street parking running the length of the property to a good sized rear garden. Only a short distance to local amenities including supermarket, doctors surgery, public schools and transport links into Southport town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49679763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7832799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.