2 bedroom flat for saleSouthampton Hill, Titchfield
Withdrawn from Market
- BRAND NEW APARTMENT
- Minute's walk into village centre
- Luxury kitchen with appliances & granite
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathrooms featuring Porcelanosa tiling
- Small development of just 14
- Gas under floor heating system
- Fitted carpets throughout
- Private off road parking
- Apartment finished ready for occupation
BRAND NEW; Tucked away in a QUIET CORNER of this superior development of just fourteen apartments a SHORT STROLL from the ever-popular village of Titchfield, is this spacious two bedroom duplex apartment. Recently completed to the HIGHEST OF SPECIFICATION, it has the benefit of ALLOCATED off road parking, its own front door, high performance UPVC double glazing, gas powered under floor heating, and many other innovative features. Upon entering this individual home there is a spacious entrance hallway, two bedrooms (the master with en-suite) and second bathroom; from an inner hallway, stairs lead to the first floor which boasts a LARGE LOUNGE which sized is accentuated by the high ceiling and OPEN PLAN kitchen area. The fittings throughout are of the HIGHEST QUALITY, which includes a BE-SPOKE fitted kitchen, bathrooms featuring Porcelanosa tiling, brushed steel electrical points & switches and lower energy LED lighting. The property, available for OCCUPATION IMMEDIATELY can be viewed through SBK Property Consultants Ltd on 01489 570019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49679970.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6730642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.