3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwan Court, Askern, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £110,000- £130,000
- Well presented throughout, Three storey town house
- Downstairs WC, Living dining kitchen
- Lounge, Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Front and rear gardens, Off road parking
Guide Price £110,000- £130,000 This well proportioned three bedroom town house is situated on this popular development in Askern. The property provides ideal family accommodation has off road parking and a garage.
With a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and stairs rising to the first floor.
Downstairs Cloakroom/ Wc
Fitted with a white WC, wash hand basin and an extractor fan. There is a central heating radiator.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Has a front facing double glazed window and stairs rising to the second floor.
Lounge 18' 11" x 10' 10" ( 5.77m x 3.30m )
A good sized room with two front facing double glazed windows. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with remote control electric fire. There is coving to the ceiling, two central heating radiators and a TV aerial point.
Living Dining Kitchen
Living Dining Area 17' 10" x 8' 8" ( 5.44m x 2.64m )
With double glazed french doors giving access to the rear garden. There is a TV aerial point.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.16m )
With a rear facing double glazed window over looking the garden. There is a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a four ring gas hob, with cooker hood above, electric oven, integrated fridge, complimentary tiling, enclosed gas central heating boiler and plumbing for a washing machine.
From the first floor, stairs rise to the second floor landing, which has access to the loft.
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 14' ( 4.55m x 4.27m )
With two front facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator. There is a TV aerial point.
En Suite Shower Room
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower. there is partial tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' to the recess x 10' ( 3.35m to the recess x 3.05m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled bath. There is an extractor fan, partial tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway leading to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with patio area.
With up and over door, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49683060.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.