1 bedroom flat for saleCharles Street, Carcroft, Doncaster
- Guide Price £55,000-£65,000
- Ideal for a first time buyer or investment buyer
- Lounge, Breakfast kitchen
- Good sized rear garden with patio area
- Off road parking, Cul-de-sac location
Guide Price £55,000-£65,000 This spacious well presented one bedroom flat is situated in the popular loation in Carcroft. The property benefits from a cul-de-sac location, off street parking and traditional fitted kitchen.
With a single glazed door, side and front facing single glazed windows. There is access to the entrance hall.
With a front facing sealed unit door, a useful storage cupboard, central heating radiator and wall light point.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.98m x 3.48m )
A beautifully presented lounge with a rear facing double glazed window over looking the garden, There is a storage cupboard to the recess. The focal point of the room is the wall mounted coal effect fire with back boiler. There is coving to the ceiling and a wall light point.
Breakfast Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer. There is a gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator and complimentary tiling.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
With a front facing double glazed window and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. There is also a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of a low level WC, pedastal wash hand basin and a panelled bath. There is tiling to the walls and floor, a heated towel rail and access to the loft.
A shared access leads to the driveway, which provides off road parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property is a goos sized garden which is laid to lawn with a patio area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49683078.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.