Farm land for saleTalsarn, Lampeter, SA48
Offers in Region of
- ***52 Acres, winter grazing or summer mowing***
- ***Superb Equestrian Facility***
- ***22 Fences, each with 3 Alternatives***
- ***Laid to old turf, Training Areas***
- ***Superb Water Complex***
Overlooking the Aeron Valley a very useful easily accessed parcel of agricultural land gently sloping and healthy productive land divided into traditionally sized enclosures and previously being a renowned cross-country course all being healthy and for sale on retirement of the existing owner.
The land is subject to an existing farm business tenancy until October 2022. Further details available via the agent.
The property is best approached by taking the B4337 from Creuddyn Bridge to Talsarn, proceed up the hill, 'Trichrug', and at the top of the hill there is an entrance on the right hand side after passing through a couple bends. This entrance leads to Cambrian Cross Country, marked XCC.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7458801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Davies, Lampeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.