4 bedroom apartment for saleSunny Cliff, Cliff Road, Salcombe, TQ8
- Panoramic estuary and sea views
- Unique and rare opportunity
- Fabulous waterfront luxury living
- High specification throughout
- Private balcony
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Use of moorings
- Direct access to the water
- Allocated parking space
- 2 Electric car charging points
The position of the Sunny Cliff development is simply perfect; right on the edge of Salcombe estuary, Hamstone benefits from incredible views across the water, overlooking East Portlemouth's beautiful beaches, with panoramic views that span towards the sea and looking up the tidal estuary itself and across to Mill Bay, a truly fantastic haven for a boating and yachting lifestyle.
Hamstone is one of 6 within this exclusive development a short walk from the centre of town, where luxury properties climb the steep hillsides and waterside homes are the ultimate in desirability.
Whether your passion is fashion, style or food, Salcombe is packed with shops, galleries, cafes and restaurants. It has a character all of its own, steeped in a long history of leisure sailing, seafaring and fishing. The area features a variety of excellent beaches and opportunities for all kinds of outdoor leisure pursuits including golf, horse riding, surfing and walking.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49684563.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.