3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBerechurch Road, Colchester
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Scope For Improvement
This three bedroom semi detached house is situated on the south side of Colchester. The property benefits from good size rear garden and garage. The property would be an ideal investment and offers plenty of scope for improvement.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed window to side, double glazed window to front, radiator, doors to:
White three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' ( 5.08m x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side, base and eye level units, roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, space for cooker, double glazed door to rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 10' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.07m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.36m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
There is a shared driveway giving access to Garage and side gate to rear garden.
There is a good size rear garden which is laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn right onto Berechurch Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49684605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS113745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.