4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Drive, Wisbech
- Detached chalet in show home condition
- Great location within walking distance to town centre
- Stunning kitchen & bathroom - Must be seen!
- Lovely designed outside space plus off road parking & garage
- No upward chain - Ready to move straight in
SHOW HOME CONDITION! This individually designed and fully renovated chalet simply must be seen! Including many features and stylish accommodation the highlights include a stunning fitted kitchen, 4 bedrooms with en-suite to master, lovely outdoor space & detached garage. No upward chain!
SHOW HOME CONDITION! Situated on a highly desirable residential road within walking distance to the town centre is this individually designed and fully renovated detached chalet which simply must be seen!
The accommodation is both stylish and spacious including a lovely open plan section on the ground floor including a stunning kitchen that has a curved breakfast island, Bosch oven, microwave & dishwasher, induction hob and a ceiling extractor. The kitchen is open plan to a dining area with an LED lit feature wall, 2 large tilt and turn windows and sliding doors leading to a decked area. The kitchen is also open plan to a lounge which has a gas fitted feature fire and large windows creating plenty of light. Also on the ground floor is the hallway with glass panelled staircase, 2 double bedrooms and an impressive shower room with large walk in shower with extra shower jets. Upstairs there is a lovely sitting area/family room, master bedroom with luxury en-suite bathroom and the fourth bedroom/office.
Outside is just as impressive with its electric gates, multiple off road parking, detached garage and gardens. The garden has a lovely decked & patio area which has garden furniture, fire pit, sink with hot & cold water tap, additional outside tap and lighting on the fences - A perfect home to host a party!
Features include gas central heating, fitted sound system, doorbell with "ring", alarmed CCTV and "lightwave". BEING SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN - VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
Lounge 22' 3" x 13' 5" ( 6.78m x 4.09m )
Kitchen Area 16' 10" x 9' 1" ( 5.13m x 2.77m )
Dining Area 21' 9" x 9' ( 6.63m x 2.74m )
Utility Room 6' x 4' 11" ( 1.83m x 1.50m )
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
Shower Room 9' 3" x 6' 3" ( 2.82m x 1.91m )
Family Room 16' 5" x 14' ( 5.00m x 4.27m )
Master Bedroom 16' 1" x 9' 3" ( 4.90m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 2 / Office 10' 9" x 6' ( 3.28m x 1.83m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, Take the former A47, Nene Quay, to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Turn left into Somers Road and at the junction with Queens Road turn left. Proceed along and take the second right hand turning into Station Drive where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49686105.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB115688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.