3 bedroom cottage for saleCanteen Road, Whiteley Bank
- Charming Family Home
- Immaculately Presented
- Three Bedrooms/Two Reception Rooms
- Conservatory & Attic Room
- Sleek & Modern Throughout
- Sought After Rural Location
- Driveway Parking
- Beautifully Presented Gardens
SUMMARY PLEASE VIEW THE PROPERTY TOUR
The convenient yet rural setting makes this an ideal family home for anyone looking to utilise the many amenities Shanklin has to offer whilst enjoying the stunning countryside location with miles of rural walks on your doorstep.
The property has undergone a complete refurbishment over recent years and is offered in immaculate condition throughout
The downstairs accommodation consists of a spacious entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen and utility room, dining room leading through to the conservatory. Downstairs WC. First floor accommodation consists of three good size bedrooms with fantastic countryside views from each room. Lavishly presented tiled bathroom with separate bath and walk in shower, The property has an additional attic room.
NB: There is an option to purchase the property fully furnished and ready to go (under separate negotiation)
Whiteley Bank is a small hamlet on the Isle of Wight conveniently located on the main bus route providing easy access to Shanklin, Ventnor and Newport.
PORCH 6' 08" x 5' 09" (2.03m x 1.75m)
KITCHEN 10' 02" x 9' 00" (3.1m x 2.74m)
UTILITY 6' 11" x 2' 10" (2.11m x 0.86m)
DINING ROOM 12' 01" x 11' 11" (3.68m x 3.63m)
LOUNGE 14' 10" x 11' 02" (4.52m x 3.4m)
CONSERVATORY 14' 02" x 10' 00" (4.32m x 3.05m)
WC 5' 11" x 3' 3" (1.8m x 0.99m)
BEDROOM 1 14' 10" x 11' 02" (4.52m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 00" x 12' 00" (3.66m x 3.66m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 01" x 6' 05" (3.07m x 1.96m)
BATHROOM 7' 04" x 6' 11" (2.24m x 2.11m)
ATTIC ROOM 10' 07" x 7' 05" (3.23m x 2.26m)
OUTSIDE The property benefits from a large rear garden mainly laid to lawn with mature bushes, trees and shrubs boasting beautiful countryside views. To the front is a lawn area plus driveway parking for multiple cars.
HEATING Gas central heating though panel radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49688028.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276022902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.