2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Avenue, Off York Road, Doncaster
- Two bedroom mid terraced home
- Ideal for a first time buyer
- Well presented lounge, Kitchen diner
- Rear garden, Views of the outdoors to the rear
Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000 A fantastic two bedroom mid terraced home situated in the sought after area close to Scawsby, close to local amenities and transport links. The property is ideal for a first time buyer.
With a front facing sealed unit door with stairs rising to the first floor landing. There is a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" into bay window x 11' into chimney breast ( 4.24m into bay window x 3.35m into chimney breast )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed bay window. There is a central heating radiator, gas fire and an opening with sliding doors, providing privacy and an open plan aspect.
Kitchen Diner 14' 1" x 9' 7" ( 4.29m x 2.92m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a rear facing sealed unit door and also side and rear facing double glazed windows. There is a space for washer dryer, radiator, gas and water meter and a large pantry area.
With loft access, and access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 11' 2" ( 4.32m max x 3.40m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator. There is space and potential for a possible en suite or wardrobe area.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 4" max ( 3.15m x 2.54m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window, over looking the rear garden. There is also a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite, comprising of a wash hand basin, low level WC and a bath unit. There is a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed paved area. The rear garden overlooks trees and fields, creating a non overlooked aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49690695.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.