1 bedroom apartment for saleDance Square, London, EC1V
- Very Quiet Surroundings
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Private West Facing Balcony
- Beautiful Communal Gardens
- Walk to Old Street, Barbican, Farringdon, Angel
- Chain Free - Vacant Possession
- High Specification Furnishings
- Long Lease
- Pet Friendly Development
Boasting a desired location in Clerkenwell, this stunning one bedroom flat is situated on the 1st floor within a modern development, offering contemporary fixtures and fittings and stylish entertaining space. The flat also benefits from a West facing, private balcony.
Dance Square is centrally located close to the city with its multitude of shops and amenities, while the trendy bars, shops and restaurants of Hoxton and Shoreditch are within close proximity.
The development is situated equidistant and only a 5 minute walk from Old Street and Barbican Stations. Farringdon and Angel are also a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49690968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203073S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.