3 bedroom bungalow for saleTomnabent Cottage Benrinnes Aberlour, AB38
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Family Room
- EPC = E
- Bathroom W/C
- C/Heating & D/Glazed
- Scenic Views Over Ben Rinnes
- Viewings Recommended
**£5000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION**.
* Semi detached bungalow with scenic countryside views over Ben Rinnes.
* Ideal family home with gardens to the front, side and rear.
* Approximately 2.5 miles from the Speyside town of Aberlour and 15 miles from Elgin.
* Off street parking.
* Wood burner providing central heating and hot water.
The property is located approximately 2.5 miles from the Speyside town of Aberlour which offers a range of local shops, cottage hospital, bank, restaurant and primary and secondary schools. A wider range of facilities can be found in the main Moray town of Elgin, approximately 15 miles distant to include chain stores, supermarkets, professional services, restaurants, hotels and a leisure centre including an ice rink. Travel by road and rail is available from both Elgin and Keith to Inverness, Aberdeen and beyond. Aberlour is an ideal place in the Speyside Valley to offer excellent outdoor pursuits to include walking, cycling and fishing on the River Spey.
From Elgin, travel on the A941 towards Aberlour/Grantown Road. After coming through Aberlour, travel approximately two miles, turn left at the Aberlour Veterinary Surgery and continue on this road for approximately half a mile where the property is on the left.
Entrance Hall 18' 0" x 3' 7" L Shape 2' 10" x 7' 8" (5.5m x 1.09m L Shape .87m x 2.32m )
Lounge 16' 6" x 11' 6" (5.03m x 3.49m )
Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 2" (3.78m x 3.1m )
Family Room 7' 0" x 10' 4" (2.14m x 3.14m )
Rear Hall 7' 6" x 6' 6" (2.29m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 13' 2" x 11' 5" (4.01m x 3.47m )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 10' 11" (3.13m x 3.33m )
Bathroom / WC 5' 11" x 6' 6" (1.8m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 10' 1" x 12' 6" (3.08m x 3.8m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49692122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528270790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.