2 bedroom flat for saleCarr Meadow, Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire, PR5
- **NO CHAIN potential yield of 7%** Ground floor apartment
- Lounge with modern electric fire
- Modern breakfast kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- White bathroom suite, economy 7 heating
- Shared driveway to the side for several vehicles
- Sun trap large rear garden with raised decking and lawn
**NO CHAIN potential yield of 7%** Ground floor apartment with a large rear garden, porch, hall, beautifully decorated lounge with modern wall mounted electric fire, modern white fitted breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms, attractive white bathroom suite, double glazed, economy 7 heating, shared side driveway provides off road parking for several cars, front garden is laid to lawn, approximately 60 foot long sun trap rear garden features raised decking for outside dining, area laid to lawn and further wood decking area, an ideal First Time Buy or Investor Purchase.
Set in sought after location close to good schools, shops and easy access to M6, M61 and M65 motorway network links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49694961.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.