4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Dover, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Beautiful condition
- Within walking distance to Martin Mill train station
- En-suite to bedroom 1
- Garage/workshop & off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (42)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If peace and quiet is something you want then look no further than this wonderful family home. Not only is it a fantastic size throughout but it is presented with some real style and wow factor.
Venturing inside is the only way you will find out what is on offer here. This home is perfect for any growing family with its great flexible and functionality. The family kitchen is a complete delight ideal for all you budding MasterChef's. There other great benefits including the dining room off of the lounge which makes these spaces ideal to relax in or entertaining. Or why not take advantage of some of the picturesque walks nearby and then warm up in front of the log burner. This home would be excellent for anyone looking to work for home with so much space on show.
Space is important and with so many places to store your bits and bobs you will be spoilt for choice, whether that be a classic car, sporting equipment or a lifetime of goods in the loft. The garden is a fantastic space to enjoy the summer months entertaining friends and family. There is a separate garage and parking at the front of the property. Martin Mill has easy access to the nearby local towns and villages, including Walmer and Deal which are both a short drive or train ride away, as well as Dover with its bustling port and town. Why not take advantage of the Martin Mill train station with the free parking great for all you commuter's.
What the Owner says:
I have lived in Martin Mill for the past 16 years, benefiting from a lovely welcoming community improved recently by the renovated local pub and nearby park, both popular with neighbouring villages too. The small local school is just a short walk or 2 minute drive away. London is just over an hour away by train, the station being a 2 minute walk.
This property has been completely re-renovated and is a much-loved home, complemented by off street parking, landscaped garden and a newly installed multi fuel-burner.
The large patio is perfect for summer BBQ's with friends and family whilst the kids play in the garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen: 11'7 x 9'1 (3.53m x 2.77m)
- Lounge: 20'7 x 11'3 (6.28m x 3.43m)
- Dining Room: 12'6 x 8'2 (3.81m x 2.49m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 8'5 x 7'8 (2.57m x 2.34m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 9'5 (3.74m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 7'9 (2.67m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'2 x 8'9 (3.71m x 2.67m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Garage/Workshop: 20'1 x 8'3 (6.13m x 2.52m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49694967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.