2 bedroom flat for saleHermitage Close, Enfield
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Juliet Balcony
- Spacious Attractive Lounge
- Good Sized Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Extremely Long Lease
- Own West Facing Rear Garden
- No Chain
A beautifully appointed first floor garden maisonette in a quiet cul-de-sac just off Bycullah Road within walking distance of Enfield Chase rail station (Moorgate line), and Enfield Town shopping centre.
he bright and spacious accommodation is particularly well presented throughout and just some of its many pleasing features include:-
Front Door - Own pavement front door to easy rising staircase.
Landing - Fitted carpet, radiator, access to loft via built-in ladder. The loft houses a combination gas central heating boiler and is mainly boarded.
Lounge - 5.59m x 3.30m (18'4" x 10'10") - Fitted carpet, radiator, attractive fireplace with electric fire, Juliet style balcony via double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen - 3.15m x 2.13m (10'4" x 7') - Comprehensively fitted in modern white units comprising base units with work surfaces, matching wall cabinets, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, inset gas hob with fume extractor hood over, built-in oven, plumbing for washing machine, views over garden.
Bedroom One - 4.37m x 2.87m (14'4" x 9'5") - Fitted carpet, radiator, range of built-in wardrobe cupboards and drawer unit.
Bedroom Two - 3.43m x 2.59m (11'3" x 8'6") - Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bathroom/Wc - Panelled bath with separate shower control, shower curtain and rail, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc (white suite), ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
Rear Garden - Approximately 40ft of delightful rear garden, laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, west facing.
Garage - Brick-built garage in small block at rear.
Parking - Ample parking facilities for residents and guests.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49697991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27187253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.