3 bedroom apartment for saleFillebrook Road, Leytonstone
- Three Bedrooms
- Victorian Conversion
- New lease on completion
- Chain free
- Sole use rear garden
- Close to Leytonstone Tube
A beautifully presented three bedroom apartment occupying the ground floor of a grand Victorian house just a few moments from Leytonstone Underground Station. Design & Decor is smart and stylish, ceilings are high and room sizes are generous. Plus you have a lengthy rear garden.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be a stone's throw from Leytonstone tube station and its surrounding shops, restaurants and amenities. Heading to the city? The central line will get you to Liverpool Street in just 17 minutes. Shopping in the West End? Tottenham Court Road is just 27 minutes, direct.
Inside you have a 190 square foot lounge, with long curtains sweeping the sandstone tiles that run underfoot and pristine white walls maximising the space. The kitchen is just as stylish, sporting scarlet splashback tiles and timber worktops.
A patio door leads out into the garden - a lengthy mix of patio and lawn, barely overlooked with an oversized shed at the end. The master bedroom comes in at an impressive 130 square feet while even the smallest amounts to over 60 square feet, making for a perfect child's room, study or walk- in wardrobe.
This is Leytonstone so you're surrounded by wide open blue and green space - Wanstead Flats are within walking distance and even The beautiful Basin isn't out of the question for a Sunday afternoon stroll.
- The apartment is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- You'll get a new lease on completion, so no renewal worries.
- It's a grand old Victorian Townhouse so you get a lengthy front garden as well.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49700535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26885234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.