4 bedroom detached house for saleCarrington Road, Chorley, PR7
- Traditional detached family home
- Four bedrooms, Three reception rooms
- Ample off road parking
- Detached double garage
- Popular residential location
- Extended from original build
- Viewing highly recommended
A traditional detached family home, extended from original build to provide an abundance of family living space, including 4 bedrooms and 3 generous reception rooms. The property is located within 1/2 mile of Chorley town centre and has excellent access to amenities including schooling, shopping, parks and transport links. The property briefly comprises; entrance porch & hall, cloaks WC, lounge, dining room, a substantial open plan sitting room, kitchen & utility room. To the first floor are 4 bedrooms (3 double) and a family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to front and rear and ample off street parking via front driveway and rear detached double garage. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49700889.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6516912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.