3 bedroom town house for saleMariner Walk, Chorley, PR6
- Popular 'Rivington View' development
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner
- Three bedrooms
- Utility room
- Private garden to rear
- Allocated parking
- Still under NHBC warranty
- Spectacular waterway views
- Viewing highly recommended
Located on the ever popular 'Rivington View' development, luxurious and contemporary end town house sits on the Leeds/Liverpool canal, offering spectacular waterway views to the front. The property offers 1288 square feet of family accommodation, not obvious from external viewing. The lower ground floor level boasts an open plan living kitchen, ideal for family socialising and a good size separate utility room. The ground floor features a spacious living room, a useful cloaks/WC and a 3rd bedroom (currently used as a study). To the first floor the Master bedroom benefits from an Villeroy & Boch en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a family bathroom Villeroy & Boch suite, completes the accommodation. Outside there is a private and enclosed rear garden and a residents car park with allocated parking and car port. Still under NHBC warranty, viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the size, condition and location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49700898.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6516923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.