3 bedroom terraced house for saleTownley Street, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6
- Sold with tenant In-Situ
- Currently let @ £550 pcm
- Three good Size Bedrooms
- Fantastic Location
- Recently had a cosmetic upgrade
- Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Double Glazing
- Spacious Lounge and Kitchen Diner
- Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Viewing Highly Recommended
* Buy to let investment * Sold with tenant in-situ and returning a rental income of £550pcm, this three bedroom mid terrace family home located towards the bottom end of Lions Lane is handily located for Chorley Town Centre amenities. The property has had recent cosmetic upgrade. The property benefits from gas central heating system and double glazing as stated. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, spacious lounge and a generous dining kitchen with a range of fitted units. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms all with wardrobes or cupboard space and a three piece family bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size, condition and location of this home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49701300.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6517425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.