4 bedroom detached house for saleIvy House Close, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5
- Stunning detached family home
- Four bedrooms, Master En suite
- Three reception rooms
- Private and not overlooked
- Cul-de-sac location
- Integral garage & off road parking
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Viewing highly recommended
A simply stunning detached family home with versatile and flexible living accommodation. Offered in immaculate condition throughout with beautifully landscaped gardens to the rear which is private and not overlooked. Positioned in a convenient location tucked away yet still within close links to the motorway, transport and commuting access. This show home residence beautifully comprises of inviting entrance hallway, guest wc, sitting room, high specification breakfast kitchen flowing into an open plan dining area with bi-folding doors to the rear garden and then open plan into a magnificent living room with bay window to the front and French doors leading out to the rear garden and patio areas. The property also benefits from utility room, integral garage and a driveway providing off road parking. To the first floor there are four well proportioned double bedrooms the master with en-suite and dressing area and additional family bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended on this beautiful and immaculate family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49701336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6517457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.