2 bedroom cottage for saleBirchin Lane, Whittle-le-Woods, Chorley, PR6
- Victorian terraced cottage in excellent condition
- Two bedrooms, Two reception rooms
- Cottage garden to rear
- Popular village location
- Close to excellent local amenities
- Viewing highly recommended
This charming Victorian terraced cottage, is presented to the market in excellent condition. A credit to the current owner the property has been kept in keeping with the age of the property with traditional cosmetic finish throughout. Features include a lounge with open fire into a 'Adams' style fireplace, a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, open to kitchen with Oak wood units and utility/garden room with French patio doors opening to a cottage garden to rear. To the first floor are; two well-proportioned bedrooms and a four piece bath/shower room with matching suite. To the front is a palisade garden with wrought iron rail & gate, parking is on street. View now or miss out on this fabulous character home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49701654.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6524131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.