4 bedroom detached house for saleCasterton, Euxton, Chorley, PR7
Offers in Region of
- Split level detached family home
- Four bedrooms, Master en suite
- Ample off road parking & garage
- Approx 1/2 acre of gardens
- Stunning rear garden with stream running through
- Popular village location
- Close to excellent transport & motorway links
- Viewing highly recommended
A beautifully presented and unique split level detached family home. Set against the backdrop of approx. half an acre of sprawling gardens with a stream running through and a quaint bridge crossing over. Situated within an easy reach of local amenities, well regarded schooling, close to good transport and commuting links. The property is on two levels with an entrance lobby, breakfast kitchen, spacious lounge with doors leading out to an elevated balcony providing beautiful views, separate dining room, two piece wc, descending down to lower level are four bedrooms, the master bedroom with en-suite, additional family bathroom and separate utility. Internal inspection is simply a must to fully appreciate the beautiful property and grounds it has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49701711.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6525397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.