4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Road, Anderton, Chorley, PR6
- Grade II listed barn conversion
- Three bedrooms, Master with En Suite
- Private landscaped gardens
- Ample parking & garage
- Stunning views over local countryside
- Close to excellent schooling and transport links
- Close to Rivington
- Viewing highly recommended
Being surrounded by some of Lancashire's most stunning open countryside, Roscoe Lowe Barn is a breath-taking Grade II listed semi detached stone barn conversion of the highest calibre that offers exceptionally well proportioned living space coupled by fabulous landscaped grounds that simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated. With its origins dating back as far as the 16th century this beautiful property was converted in the mid 1990's and has since had a full internal renovation by the current owners with no stone unturned in the pursuit of absolute luxury. The result is a magnificent family friendly home which combines a sense of rustic period charm coupled with cutting edge modern features. The location, although appreciating a feeling of rural seclusion is in fact within easy access to a host of amenities including well renowned public and private schooling and is well placed for major transport links, making it ideal for those looking to commute. Rarely do homes of this calibre come to the market in locations such as this and an early internal viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
The exceptionally well proportioned and highly versatile accommodation comprises a wonderful reception hall, cloakroom/wc, fabulous lounge, formal dining area, bedroom four/ fitted study, breath-taking open plan living kitchen, utility room, three good sized double bedrooms (stunning master with large walk in dressing room and luxury four piece en-suite bathroom) plus a fantastic family wet room. A generous pebbled driveway offers extensive parking and leads to a substantial double height detached three car garage that offers superb potential for further development (subject to relevant planning consent). The gardens are a joy to behold being landscaped, well maintained and private, appreciating stunning views over woodland and rolling countryside and must be seen in person to be fully appreciated.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6525582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.