3 bedroom terraced house for saleCunliffe Street, Chorley, PR7
- Ideal investment oppurtunity
- In need of cosmetic improvment
- Good sized three bedroomed terraced property
- Lounge, Kitchen/diner, Utility room
- Enclosed rear yard
- Walking distance to Chorley town centre
* Offers Over * Sold with no onward chain delay and with scope for cosmetic improvement. This three bedroom inner terrace house should be considered by owner occupiers and buy to let investors alike. the property is located in Chorley Town Centre just off Market Street with access to a host of town centre amenities and transport links. Double glazed and gas central heating system and comprises entrance vestibule, hall, lounge, kitchen dining room and utility room with range of modern style matching wall and base level units. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Outside there is enclosed rear yard space with access to attached store room. Viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49701774.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6659125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.