3 bedroom link detached house for saleHannah Court, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, PR7
Offers in Region of
- Three bedroom link detached home
- Versatile living space
- En suite to master bedroom
- Open plan living area & fitted kitchen
- Juliet balcony overlooks lawned communal garden
- Allocated parking
- Viewing highly recommended
A rare opportunity to purchase this 'one off' link-detached house in the ever popular Buckshaw Village development in Chorley. The property offers well-proportioned and versatile living space, with up to 3 bedrooms. Monthly financial budgeting is made easy, by a service charge of £239 per calendar month, that covers utility and service charges, making this an ideal starter home. With accommodation over 2 storeys, the property briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance hall, shower room, Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a second double bedroom. To the first floor is a third bedroom/study and a fantastic open-plan living area to fitted kitchen. A Juliette balcony looks over an enclosed and lawned communal garden and allocated parking is via the residents car park on-site. Viewing is strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49701786.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6663019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.