3 bedroom mews house for saleLightoller Close, Chorley, PR6
- Three bedroomed three storey townhouse
- Sold with no upward chain
- Two en suite bedrooms
- On the doorstep of beautiful canal walks
- Cul-de-sac location
- Off street parking & garage
- Viewing highly recommended
- REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!
Sold with no onward chain delay, this three bedroom, three storey town house is presented to market in fantastic condition and a fine example of modern living. The property is on the doorstep of beautiful local countryside and walks along the Liverpool to Leeds Canal. Tucked away in a cul-de-sac on a popular modern residential estate, the property is in fact only 1 mile from Chorley town centre amenities. The property benefits from two en-suite bedrooms, plus a third bedroom/study. Other features include a generous lounge/dining room, ground floor shower and utility rooms and a fabulous contemporary breakfast kitchen. Outside there are easy maintenance gardens, the rear garden boasting a slate patio and artificial turf. Off street parking is via drive to a powered integral garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49701897.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6899405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.