4 bedroom detached house for saleTrinity Terrace, Weymouth
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Overlooking Weymouth Harbour
- Harbour views and Sea views
- Garage and off road Parking
- Art studio above the Garage
- Rear Garden
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 19TH AUGUST 10.30AM - 12.00PM STRICTLY VIA APPOINTMENT ONLY FOX AND SONS WEYMOUTH 01305783488
Stunning 4 bedroom detached House situated overlooking Weymouth`s Harbour, this unique property benefits from harbour and sea views and has a Garage and off road parking with a art studio above the garage, the property also benefits from character features with open fireplaces and a woodburner, conservatory and en-suite, good size rear garden and 3 further bedrooms that overlook the harbour. The property is considered in good decorative order and viewing's are essential. We anticipate huge interest in this house.
AGENTS NOTE THE VIEW IS FROM THE HARBOUR AND NOT A VIEW FROM THE PROPERTY.
Lounge / Diner 21' 6" x 11' 3" ( 6.55m x 3.43m )
2 x Double glazed window to front. Open fire place. 2 x Radiators. TV point. Tiled flooring. Woodburner. UPVC glazed door to front.
Bedroom 4 / Study
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Storage cupboard x 2.
Wash hand basin nad low level WC. Shaver point. Radiator. Shower cubicle. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Conservatory 20' 8" x 17' 6" ( 6.30m x 5.33m )
Double glazed window to rear. UPVC Door to garden. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces over. Oven with cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. 3 x 2 double radiators.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.23m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Harbour & sea views across Weymouth.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" into bay x 13' into bay ( 3.20m into bay x 3.96m into bay )
Double glazed window to front. Window seat. Views across harbour & sea.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 10' 2" ( 2.26m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear and side. Radiator. Views out to harbour & sea.
Double glazed window to rear. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Inset spot. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Cupboard housing gas.
Laid to hardstanding. Decking area. Raised flower beds. Walled to side. Gated access to side. Lighting. Wooden pergola. Summerhouse. Garden sheds. Log store.
Garage 16' 1" x 9' 1" ( 4.90m x 2.77m )
Power. Light. Wooden doors to front. Off the garage there is a shower room with WC and wash hand basin.
Off street parking for upto 2/3 cars.
Art Studio 18' 10" x 15' 3" ( 5.74m x 4.65m )
Access via spiral stair case from garage. Sky lights. UPVC sliding patio doors out to the balcony. Views out to harbour & sea. Overlooking the garden. Central heating. Wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49702794.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.