4 bedroom detached house for salePriory Road, Norton
Withdrawn from Market
- New Home
- attractive rural village
- warranty included
- wooden flooring to hall / lounge
- slate style tiling to kitchen floor
- large garage with remote door
- tiling to kitchen, bathroom, shower room
- excellent motorway access
- ample further off road parking
- delightful, secluded plot
NEW BUILD: Situated on a well enclosed, secluded plot, a high quality 'bespoke' new home, located within a sought after rural village approximately 10 miles north of central Doncaster. Norton offers a variety of local facilities including shops and pub, and is ideally positioned for accessing south / west / north Yorkshire, with the A1 being within a few minutes drive. The property briefly comprises of; hall, cloaks/WC, generous lounge / diner with dining area having aspect across the rear gardens. Quality fitted kitchen with 'Range' style oven and dishwasher included, open plan seating / family area. 1st floor: master bedroom with en suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms and house bathroom. Outside; block paved off road parking, large Garage with remote door, private rear lawned gardens, patio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49705953.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637013922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Tickhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.