4 bedroom detached house for saleRiverside Close, Lickey End, Bromsgrove
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in the sought after village of Lickey End. This property boasts Kitchen/Diner, Ground Floor WC, Spacious Conservatory, Four Bedrooms; Master Bedroom with Ensuite. EP Rating: D
Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Ground Floor WC, Covered Side Passageway, Bedroom One, Ensuite, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bedroom Four, Bathroom, Conservatory, Garden, Garage, Drive
Spacious four bedroom detached family home located in the sought after village of Lickey End, within easy reach of the village school, local park, nearby shops and Bromsgrove Town Centre. The property is conveniently situated having good access to the motorway links.
* Four Bedrooms, of which three are double bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
* Extended kitchen providing dining area
* Ground floor WC
* Covered passageway currently used as utility/storage area
* Spacious conservatory with doors leading out to the decked patio with lawned garden
* Garage with drive and parking
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION
Lounge: 17'07 x 11'05 (max) (5.36m x 3.48m (max))
Kitchen/Diner: 19'07 x 14'05 (max) 9'09 (min) (5.97m x 4.39m (max) 2.97m (min))
Ground Floor WC: 4'09 x 3'00 (1.45m x 0.91m)
Covered Side Passageway: 24'08 x 4'00 (max) 2'06 (min) (7.52m x 1.22m (max) 0.76m (min))
Landing: 12'06 x 6'03 (max) (3.81m x 1.91m (max))
Bedroom One: 12'09 x 9'03 (plus wardrobes) (3.89m x 2.82m (plus wardrobes))
Ensuite: 7'09 (into shower) x 5'05 (2.36m(into shower) x 1.65m)
Bedroom Two: 9'11 x 8'00 (3.02m x 2.44m)
Bedroom Three: 9'03 x 8'05 (2.82m x 2.57m)
Bedroom Four: 10'11 (max) x 7'11 (max) (3.33m(max) x 2.41m (max))
Bathroom: 9'08 x 4'04 (2.95m x 1.32m)
Conservatory: 18'00 x 11'09 (max) (5.49m x 3.58m (max))
Garage: 18'06 x 8'01 (5.64m x 2.46m)
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is FREEHOLD.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49706187.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOG4170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.