6 bedroom detached house for saleMiddle Warberry Road, Torquay
- Spacious Reception Hallway With Impressive Central Staircase
- Drawing Room, Orangery, Snooker Room, Morning Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom/WC
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Integral Double & Single Garage, Electric Gated Access, Ample Parking
- 5 En Suite Bedrooms, Further Bedroom
- Shower Room/WC
- House Keepers Apartment
- Separate 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens & Private Courtyard
***SOLD STC - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED***NEW! 3D Property View Available --- On Our Website, Rightmove Click Video Tours, On Zoopla Click virtual tour tab at the bottom of this page.
Opulence and grandeur is the best way to describe this original detached Victorian villa believed to be built around mid 1800's, BenVenue sits head of it's driveway overlooking lawned gardens to the southerly aspect bounded by rich evergreen shrubbery. Presented in an excellent order with style and decorative flair, the gracious accommodation of the villa is centred around a striking hallway and staircase, classically architectural and design features giving glimpses of Victorian comfort and prosperity. The principle reception rooms open to a wide terrace where pleasant views are enjoyed overlooking the surrounding area with a further aspect to the west capturing late afternoon sunlight. In addition to the accommodation of the principle residence to the east corner is a recently converted and exceptionally well presented house keepers apartment and a further 2 bedroom apartment.
One of the 3 roads situated on Warberry Hill, Middle Warberry Road follows the contours of the hillside allowing for villa development of the wooded hillsides in 21st century Torquay the address offers ease of access to the town, yet retains the calm and ambiance sought after by earlier residents. Torquay offers a perfect year round destination for both residents and visitors alike, sought after for it's mild climate, spectacular coastline, it's lively harbour side blending traditional seaside attractions and modern day amenities. Shopping is catered for by an out of town complex and well known stores, theatre and cinema are also well represented. There is a main line railway link to the inner city network at Newton Abbot with access via the A380 to the M5 motorway at Exeter where a regional airport is found. Outside the property is approached via automated gates from Middle Waberry Road with an attractive long driveway leading to the entrance area with further off road parking. To the front of the villa is a wide terrace overlooking the lawned front garden with views over the surrounding area. There is a most attractive walled courtyard situated between the kitchen and orangery which includes a central fountain feature and offers a sheltered corner for alfresco relaxation. In addition to this is a house keepers apartment and further 2 bedroom apartment comprising reception hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. An early inspection of this most impressive example of early day Victorian architecture is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49706556.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7971477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Wellswood, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.