2 bedroom flat for saleAckroyd Drive, Mile End, E3
- Superb two bedroom duplex apartment
- Two double sized bedrooms with storage
- Fully fitted eat-kitchen with access to balcony
- Expansive reception room, ideal for entertaining
- Secure gated development, fob entry access and lift
- Moments from amenities and transport links
- Sleek bathroom with additional WC
- Ample storage throughout
This two bedroom duplex is arranged over two floors and boasts a spacious reception room extending out onto a private balcony, a fully equipped eat-in kitchen and is located close to local amenities.
Ackroyd Drive is conveniently situated close to local shops and amenities and is within easy access to the City and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1033425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.