2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodmancote, Emsworth, PO10
Offers in Excess of
- Semi Rural Location
- Close to Emsworth and Chichester
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Fully Modernised and Updated
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Bespoke Solid Oak Kitchen
- Large Plot
- Single Garage
- Early Viewing Recommended
Delightful detached bungalow totally modernised and updated by the current owners and nestled in the hamlet of Woodmancote, conveniently situated for access to both Chichester and Emsworth. One of the main attractions is the bespoke solid oak kitchen featuring an Aga, butler sink, built in appliances and adjacent larder. The sitting room is spacious with attractive tiled flooring. The two bedrooms are both double size and there is a shower room. Outside another real feature is the plot size. There is a long driveway giving access to the single garage at the bottom of the garden and the rear garden is secluded and enclosed. EPC-D
Woodmancote is an attractive semi-rural village set between Emsworth and Chichester and lying just beyond the southern fringe of the South Downs National Park. Chichester Harbour AONB, with its renowned wildlife reserves, beaches and sailing opportunities, can be found just a mile or so to the south. The unique Woodmancote Pub can be found a few hundred yards away. There are excellent travel links nearby. The A/M27 from Brighton to Southampton and the A3(M) into London can be found within a few miles of Rosemary whilst Victoria Line rail services can be found at Southbourne, Emsworth and Hambrook railway stations. The Waterloo line is available at Havant, around 5 miles away.
Semi rural living in close proximity to both Chichester and Emsworth
Sitting/Dining Room 14'11 (4.55m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 10'10 (3.3m) x 10' (3.05m)
Bedroom 1 12'11 (3.94m) x 9'10 (3m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49709301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 253977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.