4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Leonards Avenue, Woodhall Spa
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Rubbermac Driveway
Extremely well presented DETACHED family residence in the highly sought after village of WOODHALL SPA, close to all local amenities. The property benefits from THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, CONSERVATORY, FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, secluded rear garden and ample OFF ROAD PARKING. Not to be missed.
A well presented DETACHED family residence in the highly sought after area of WOODHALL SPA within close distance of all amenities. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance porch, entrance hallway, generous sized lounge, separate dining room, third reception, large kitchen with useful utility room, cloakroom and CONSERVATORY. To the first floor there are FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS and family bathroom. Outside to the front there is a large rubbermac driveway, whilst to the rear there is a secluded garden, which is mainly laid to lawn.
Being approached via a front aspect door with further door into:
Having a radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.39m )
The dining room has a radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Lounge 21' 1" x 11' 10" ( 6.43m x 3.61m )
The lounge has a fireplace, two radiators, front aspect half bay window and French doors to the:
Conservatory 12' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.10m )
Having a side aspect double glazed windows and a side aspect uPVC French door.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 10' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.30m )
The kitchen is fitted with base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over, tiled splashbacks, integrated oven, six ring hob and extractor over. There is a breakfast bar, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and rear aspect double glazed window.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 6' 3" ( 1.93m x 1.91m )
There is work surfacing with space for appliances, rear aspect double glazed window and rear aspect uPVC door.
Having a wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and side aspect double glazed window.
Third Reception Room 16' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.00m )
This room has a front aspect patio door, access to loft space and storage cupboard housing the boiler and water softener.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
The master bedroom has a built in wardrobe, front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
The second bedroom has a built in wardrobe with shelving, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.57m )
The third bedroom has an airing cupboard with shelving, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.39m )
Having wall storage, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There are fully tiled walls and rear aspect double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a rubbermac driving providing ample off road parking, lawned area and trees.
There is a fully enclosed rear garden with tree / shrub borders and is mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49709382.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.