3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDUDLEY, DY1
- Great Location
- Rear Garden
- Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Bath and Shower
- Stunning Views
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this traditional semi-detached house, situated in a highly desirable location close to local amenities, it also has great transport links such as Local train stations/ Bus stations.
This family home comprises:
* Large, risen front garden,
* A WELCOMING neutral entrance hall,
* SPACIOUS reception room with feature fire place and french doors, * FAMILY kitchen overlooking the rear garden,
* Three GENEROUSLY sized double bedrooms,
* A FAMILY bathroom complete with both bath and shower,
* LOW - MAINTENANCE enclosed rear garden with rear access,
* GARAGE at the rear of the property,
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Call now to find out about our free tenant find services and our management packages that start from only 6%
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S0588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.