3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHampson Avenue, Leyland, PR25
- Very well presented semi detached property.
- Large plot with ample off road parking.
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory.
- Three bedrooms, modern bathroom.
- Beautiful gardens to front and rear.
- Single detached garage.
Very well presented semi detached property positioned within a generously sized plot offering beautiful gardens and ample off road parking. The property briefly comprises of; porch, lounge, dining room open to conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms, modern bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, mature gardens to front and rear, driveway leading to a single detached garage. A viewing is essential to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Located within a popular residential area offering easy access to local shops, schools and motorway networks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49710432.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.