3 bedroom terraced house for saleEbery Grove, Portsmouth
- Three bedroom house in Baffins
- Double Garage
- Re-furbished throughout
- Downstairs W/C and upstairs family bathroom
- Double bay and forecourt
- Popular location
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this 3 bedroom property located in Baffins. It has been re-furbished throughout in the last year, We highly recommend an internal inspections of this property as soon as possible as we are expecting a positive reaction once it is on the market.
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this 3 bedroom property located in Baffins! the property is in a popular location and has recently been done up throughout in the last year and a half. Downstairs the property consists of a entrance hall, front room, W/C, and a kitchen diner located at the back of the house with bi folding doors leading on the back garden. Upstairs the property has 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are doubles and a family bathroom. At the front of the property there is a forecourt, while at the back you have a newly landscaped
Being recently re-furbished throughout the property this property boasts being plastered throughout the whole house, new windows, front door, new boiler, new electrics throughout, kitchen units are new with a built in dishwasher and Brand new double oven.
We highly recommend an internal inspection on this property, please call the Portmsouth Fox & Sons Team on 02392 67 1110
Door to front, stairs to first floor, smooth plastered walls.
Cloakroom 6' 1" x 3' 1" ( 1.85m x 0.94m )
W/c, wash hand basin, smooth plastered walls, partly tiled.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 18' 1" x 23' 5" ( 5.51m x 7.14m )
Double glazed window rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, double electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, cupboard housing boiler, space for dining table and chairs, smooth plastered walls, the kitchen also includes a middle island with base units and work surfaces.
Double glazed double doors to rear garden, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Stairs from ground floor.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 14' 5" ( 3.53m x 4.39m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, partly tiled.
Enclosed rear garden with patio area and laid party to lawn with flower borders leading to double garage with pedestrian access.
Access via up&over door with lighting and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49715922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.