4 bedroom detached house for saleMARLBOROUGH WAY, CLEETHORPES
- Immaculately presented four bedroom detached family residence
- Extended to the rear with large conservatory
- Newly refurbished open plan kitchen diner living space
- Spacious lounge. Fitted blinds. uPVC DG. GCH
- Stylish decor and quality flooring throughout
- Stunning family bathroom, master en suite and cloakroom
- Professionally landscaped rear gardens with 2 patio areas
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band D
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb example of a four bedroom detached executive home set on the desirable Country Park Estate in Cleethorpes. Leaving nothing more to add, the current owners bring this stunning family property to the market in prime condition with a buy me now price. After recently under going a beautiful makeover of the rear rooms of the property to make a fantastic open plan living, dining, kitchen space the property is not more than fit for modern day living with separate lounge to the front. Outside doesnt disappoint either with two parking spaces and integral garage to the front, the rear of the property has also been recently professionally landscaped to create two patios and barbeque area. Viewers will be wowed and interested parties are advised to take a look internally for themselves.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49716150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3806111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.