4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dochart at Regatta View, Craighill, Main Road, Fairlie KA29 0BW
- Single integral garage
- Entrance hallway with feature staircase
- Bathroom with additional shower
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 4 bedrooms
- 1521 sq. ft of living space
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Plenty of storage
- Downstairs WC
- Quality craftmanship throughout
The Dochart is a SPACIOUS 4 bedroom DETACHED villa with GARAGE. It also features an ENSUITE to the master bedroom and OPEN PLAN LIVING to the rear of the property with feature FRENCH DOORS giving access to the rear garden. PART EXCHANGE is available.
Development descriptionBeautiful homes in a tranquil village setting.
If Scotland's west coast is where you want to live then you absolutely must look at Regatta View, our beautiful development in the attractive seaside village of Fairlie.
Regatta View is in a very special location and will comprise 4 and 5 bedroom luxury homes in a range of styles. It is hard to imagine a more perfect place to enjoy life. In the Dawn Homes tradition these homes will be superbly designed and built by craftsmen to the highest standards. Some of the homes at Regatta View have views over the Firth of Clyde to the Cumbraes and Arran.
Parking - Single Garage
- Kitchen - 3.24m x 2.85m 10'7" x 9'4"
- Family/Dining - 4.93m x 3.47m 16'2" x 11'4"
- Lounge - 4.91m x 3.52m 16'1" x 11'6"
- Utility - 2.85m x 1.60m 9'4" x 5'3"
- WC - 1.87m x 1.71m 6'2" x 5'7"
- Master Bedroom - 4.22m x 3.44m 13'10" x 11'3"
- Ensuite - 2.54m x 1.22m 8'4" x 4'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.78m x 3.49m 12'4" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.85m x 2.98m 12'7" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.56m x 2.99m 11'8" x 9'9"
- Bathroom - 2.42m x 2.08m 7'11" x 6'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DoctRvF_4_53_101241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dawn Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.