5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Swallow at Nightingale Place, Dollicott, Haddenham, HP17
- Professionally designed open-plan kitchen with built-in appliances
- Double garage and large garden
- Triple aspect living room
- Double aspect dining room
- Light and spacious hallway and landing
- Approximately 6 miles away from the desirable town of Aylesbury
- Less tthan a mile walk to Haddenham and Thame Parkway Station
- Arrive at Oxford via train within 29 minutes
- Haddenham Junior School is less than half a mile away
- Available with up to 100% Part Exchange*
Light and space are in abundance in The Swallow. Double doors welcome guests into the expansive dining room, which also features double aspect bay windows. While the large sitting room and open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room both boast a bay window and French doors to the rear patio area, as well as a separate utility room and private study. With all that room downstairs, the bedrooms don’t disappoint either. Your palatial master includes a large fitted wardrobe and four-piece en suite, together with a second en suite bedroom and three other bedrooms to choose from.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49719933.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a97db4ca-3f73-4929-bf9e-380db5a79759_5_42_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.