3 bedroom flat for salePond Road London SE3
- Lovely Three Bedroom Garden Floor Conversion Apartment
- Two Modern Bathrooms
- Private Cator Estate Close to Blackheath Village
- Original Features and Highly Adaptable Accommodation
- Direct Access to Beautiful Communal Garden
- Two Spacious Receptions
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Guide Price £835,000 - £860,000
Occupying the entire garden floor of this very attractive double fronted Victorian detached residence, this is a generously proportioned three bedroom, two reception room and two bathroom conversion flat which offers well planned accommodation over one level.
If preferred the main bedroom could also be combined with bedroom three to create a huge bay fronted master bedroom as the dividing partition wall between them is easily removed.
Situated in this imposing building set back from Pond Road, a highly sought after residential location within the private Cator Estate, the property is within easy reach of the wide open spaces of the heath as well as the extensive amenities available within Blackheath Village with its range of restaurants, boutiques and wine bars. The Village also has a mainline station with connections to Charing Cross, Victoria and Cannon Street and access via Lewisham to the Docklands Light Railway.
Internally the property is well presented and offers a host of original features and high ceilings as well as direct access to a stunning and extensive communal garden, a garage and an allocated parking space to the front. Energy Efficiency Rating E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49723092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P209627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Village Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.