3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Road, Wormley, Broxbourne
- Spacious Accommodation
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Single Story Extended To Side and Rear
- Landscaped Front and Rear Gardens
- Hard Stand To Rear Creating Off-Street Parking for Several Vehicles
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating Throughout
William H brown are delighted to offer this well presented three bedroom family home to the market. This property offers a good sized accommodation throughout and large garden and parking to rear. Within easy reach of Broxbourne School and Station.
Open day 28th October from 2-3pm by appointment only. William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented, spacious three bedroom end of terraced property to the market. Internally the property offers fantastic living accommodation throughout including an airy entrance hall, good sized dining room, extended lounge, large kitchen and ground floor bathroom. On the first floor, three generously sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally to the front there is a landscaped garden with gated side access to the generous rear garden with two sheds, summer house with power and lighting and hard standing for several vehicles. Ideally located on the Wormely/ Broxbourne borders you are within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities including Broxbourne School, Broxbourne Railway Station and A10/M25 road links. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed door to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and laminated flooring.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator. Currently being used as a bedroom.
Lounge 18' 9" narrowing to 10' 9" x 16' 9" ( 5.71m narrowing to 3.28m x 5.11m )
Double glazed windows and french doors to rear aspect, feature fireplace with surround and radiator.
Kitchen 17' 3" narrowing to 7' 2" x 10' 9" ( 5.26m narrowing to 2.18m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed door to side aspect leading onto garden. Comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and tiled splash backs. Double Integrated oven, gas hob and stainless steel integrated cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Breakfast bar area and fully tiled flooring.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a suite comprising low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment. Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan and loft space.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and laminated flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 7" max ( 3.28m x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and laminated flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" narrowing to 7' 7" x 6' 9" ( 3.28m narrowing to 2.31m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminated flooring. Please note this bedroom is currently being used as a kitchen. This will be converted into a blank canvas bedroom on completion,
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, a suite comprising low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower unit, fully tiled walls and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a easy to maintain garden and side gate. To the rear is mostly blocked paved with bordered shrubbery and feature centre lawn. Summer house and two external sheds with power and lighting. Hard stand for numerous vehicles accessed via gated serviced road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49723278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.